Thursday, May 1, 2008

FET8604- Theme 5: Tools to Support Online Pedagogy

We are approaching week 10 in this course. Unfortunately, my group hasn't started yet in the collaborative activity and some member in other groups have already started with their pedagogical events.
Bee is the first one who started running her pedagogical event and I was really impressed by her topic. Her topic was about Voicethread platform. I didn't about it before. It seems that I am too poor in updating my knowledge regarding the recent tools in Technology. Because of Bee's presentation, I have to search for new modern tools that can be used to support the online pedagogy. I will start my search for these tools and discuss it with my group. I really hope that I could learn about new tools. That will be like finding a treasure.
Regards,
Laila

No comments: