Saturday, March 15, 2008

FET8604- Education and the Internet

Education is a powerful tool on the global educational environment and the Internet has enabled a new era in human collective activity.

I am a fan of the internet since the first time I used it because I found it helpful in gathering information I used it mostly for looking for good friends who can share me the same interests in some electronic forums, for tourism, general information and for my study too. However, I valued the Internet benefit mostly as a powerful tool when I heard that I could learn through the internet in the best universities while I am at home. The internet is like a huge library for me. I could write one key word where I can get thousands of links for my search. The education by using internet is unlimited as it's the case in traditional learning where we have to stick with one book.

The power of internet is that learners can share their knowledge freely in their blogs, wikies, educational websites. In other words, the Internet has provided us with different options where we can share our knowledge with others.
Laila

No comments: